Harrison-Hite Building

      

c. 1887, Carter Harrison and his son concurrently operated a funeral parlor and furniture store here. In the mid-1920's, W.T. Hite purchased the building and converted it to Russellville's first gasoline station. It now serves as the home for the Logan County Chamber of Commerce and the Logan County Economic Development Commission.  The building has recently received a grant to renovate.  Renovation will take place 2003-2004.

Return to tour